Enjoy this Cairo City Break for 5 days in Cairo Egypt, a fantastic weekend holiday to Cairo ancient and modern sites like the great Pyramids, Coptic and Islamic Cairo, Egyptian Museum with great shopping tours through Cairo famous Khan El Khalili bazaars.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- 20 Edited Picture in a High Quality printed album on day 2
- Flash Drive contains minimum 100 Digital edited professional photos on day 2
- Full digital shots on day 2
- Photographer with Professional Camera on day 2
- Full Course Meals and Drinks on board your Felucca on day 3
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Half day tour with Romantic Photo Session
A professional photographer will accompany you to enjoy a pyramid tour of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. while capturing candid and arranged Romantic photos throughout the tour. Delivery will be fully digital 20 of which will be edited in a High Quality printed album plus a CD contains Minimum 100 edited professional photo. Back to hotel after your Pyramid Tour.
Day 3 : Cairo Sightseeing - Romantic Dinner on board CaFelucca
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo and then you will be escorted by your private tour guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo, then moving to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
It is a fabulous way to enjoy a Romantic night on the Nile while you are in Cairo. So, you are invited to dinner on your Floating Restaurant. Beautifully decorated and tastefully arranged your Felucca boat as they are called in Egypt is well equipped for a serene two-hour journey into the heart of Nile River.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Final Departure
After breakfast in your hotel, your tour manager will pick you up and transfer you to Cairo International Airport for departure.