Spend 5 days exploring attractions along the famous Nile river in a private guided tour of Egypt throughout the ages. Visit the iconic Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx, tour the Egyptian Museum, explore Coptic Cairo, and shop at Khan Al Khalili in Islamic Cairo. After your adventures in Egypt’s capital, you’ll head south to Luxor, where you’ll see Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival.
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flights (Cairo / Luxor / Cairo).
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights, including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary (private tours).
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary.
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary.
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship.
- Portage as needed.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2:Pyramids / Museum Tours - Romantic Dinner on board CaFelucca
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal Local guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. back to your hotel
It is a fabulous way to enjoy a Romantic night on the Nile while you are in Cairo. So, you are invited to dinner on your Floating Restaurant. Beautifully decorated and tastefully arranged your Felucca boat as they are called in Egypt is well equipped for a serene two-hour journey into the heart of Nile River.
NB."Want to save your Precious memories with incredible photos? For extra $150, you can reserve a professional photographer for two (2) hours at the pyramids. Include 20 edited high quality photos in printed album, plus a Flash Drive with a minimum of 100 edited digital images."
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Fly from Cairo to Luxor - Valley of the Kings Tour
After breakfast, you’ll check out from the hotel in the morning and then transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, and then taken to your hotel to check in. You’ll proceed to visit the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom during the 15th century BC. Travel on to the Colossi of Memnon. You’ll then transfer to your hotel in Luxor, where you’ll stay overnight. Optional trip to a sound & light show at Karnak Temples.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Flight Time Approx: Cairo to Luxor 06:00 - 07:00
Day 4: Hot Air Balloon - Luxor Sightseeing and Flight to Cairo
pick you up from your hotel in then you will be transferred to the Hot Air Balloon take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum Luxor Then visit Karnak Temples and the famed Luxor Temple. After your trip to the temples, you will be driven to the Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Flight Time Approx: Luxor to Cairo 22:00 - 23:00
Day 5: Cairo - Fly Back Home
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, after which you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for departure.