Are you looking for Luxury Travel to Egypt? Experience the ultimate luxury in a tour of Egypt staying at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence. Spend 4 days seeing the Pyramids of Giza and experience the grandness of Cairo, discover the ancient Egyptian sites,Old and Coptic churches and Islamic mosques in Cairo.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provide upon arrival Cairo Airport
- All airport transfer by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and Giza as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Lunch at good quality local restaurant
- Lunch at Nagib Mahfouz Restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at hotel and abroad vehicle
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Four Seasons at the First Residence
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
Your tour manager will meet assist you at Cairo International Airport and provide Entry Visa for Egypt and then he will escort you to the Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle and enjoy the Luxury Travel to Egypt. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Then visit the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid. Lunch will be served in the Mena House Hotel, then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Back to your hotel and overnight in Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence.
Please note: There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids. Please speak with your tour guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo and then you will be escorted by your private tour guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Then visit the mummies room at the museum (e). Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant in Cairo, then moving to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to Four Seasons Hotel at First Residence and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Cairo - Fly Back Home
After breakfast in your Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence, your tour manager will pick you up and transfer you to Cairo International Airport for departure.