Try Adventure Safari Tour in Egypt including visits to Cairo and Alexandria sites, Visit Pyramids of Giza, The mighty Sphinx, The Egyptian Museum, then visit Alexandria, Siwa Oasis, Bahariya Oasis, Farafra Oasis, Dakhla Oasis, Kharga Oasis, Luxor sites and more
- • 03 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- • 01 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program including English speaking guide
- • 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- • Air-conditioned vehicle Cairo / Alexandria
- • 01 Night accommodation in Alexandria including breakfast & all taxes
- • 01 day tour in Alexandria as mentioned in program including English speaking guide
- • 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria
- • 07 days 4x4 jeep Toyota land Cruiser with driver fully air-conditioned
- • 07 days English Speaking Guide during the desert tour
- • All required Permissions for desert tour.
- • All The prices are per person and in us dollars
- • 03 bottles of mineral water person per day/ 1soft drink per person per day
- • Salty & sweety snacks all available in the car
- • 07 lunches (Picnic/Restaurant) during the desert tour
- • 02 Nights Accommodation at Siwa Paradise or similar on H/B
- • 01 Night Accommodation Bahariya International Hot Spring hotel or similar on HB
- • 01 Night Accommodation Dakhla Desert Lodge hotel or similar on HB
- • 01 Night Accommodation Kharga Solymar Pioneers hotel or similar on HB
- • 01 Night Accommodation Farafra Badawiya hotel or similar on HB
- • 01 Night accommodation in Luxor including breakfast & all taxes
- • 01 day tour in Luxor as mentioned in program including English speaking guide
- • All Service charges and taxes
- • Assist and transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure
- • International flight
- • visa to Egypt
- • Domestic flight Luxor / Cairo
- • Personal expenses and extras at the hotels or tour
- • Alcoholic drinks
- • Any other optional tours if required
- • The above Prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter)
- • Tip
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt
Al hamis travel representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast at hotel, start your day tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, back to hotel, optional dinner Cruise at night with Belly Dancer, or optional to visit the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids area, overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 : Cairo - Alexandria
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Alexandria, enjoy an excursion to visit Quitbay Citadel, Cata Komb of Kom El Shokafa, Pompay's Pillar, Alexandria Liberary, then proceed to Montazah Palace, enjoy Lunch at local restaurant, Vegetarian food available on request, at the end of your tour check into your hotel in Alexandria, Overnight in Alexandria.
Day 04 : Alexandria - Siwa Oasis
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned Jeep 4x4 to Siwa Oasis, approx. 600-km., enjoy an excursion to visit the old Siwan village of Shali, Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Siwa.
Day 05: Siwa - (Cleopatra’s Spring, Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the great Temple, Great Sand Sea, Bir Wahid)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit Cleopatra’s Spring, Mountain of the Dead, Temple of Alexander The Great (Temple of the Oracle), ride a donkey-drawn cart to enjoy tour around the city, Lunch included on route, then drive to the Great Sand Sea 17-km., Enjoy some rest at the hot spring of Bir Wahid, Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Siwa.
Day 06: Siwa - Bahariya Oasis
Breakfast at hotel, Drive by jeep 4x4 to Bahariya Oasis, pass by Bahrein, Nawemis and Sitra Oases. Lunch on route, you will pass through magnificent sand dunes of the Great Sand Sea. Upon reaching Bahariya oasis, check into your hotel, dinner and overnight at Bahariya Oasis.
Day 07: Bahariya Oasis - White Desert - Farafra Oasis
Breakfast at hotel, Explore Bahariya Oasis, visit the temple of Alexander the great, Tombs of the Nobles, Golden Mummies, English mountain, and the crystal mountain. Lunch on route, drive to the white Desert, approx. 160-km., upon arrival start exploring the formations, the wind carved sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces. explore the formations that resemble the surface of a different planet., proceed to Farafra Oasis approx. 40-km., Dinner and overnight at Badawiya hote or similar at Farafra Oasis.
Day 8 : Farafra Oasis - Dakhla Oasis
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the old city and the Museum of Badr “ the local Artist “, then drive to Dakhla Oasis, approx. 280-km., upon arrival start to explore Dakhla Oasis, visit the Old Covered City with its oil press, school, courthouse and dwelling chambers, lunch on route, continue visiting Muzzawaka ( external ) & Deir El Haggar, Dinner and overnight at hotel in Dakhla.
Day 9: Dakhla Oasis - Kharga Oasis
Breakfast at hotel, drive by jeep 4x4 to Kharga oasis, approx. 190km., arrive Kharga Oasis, visit the remote Roman village of Qasr El Labakha, enjoy picnic lunch, continue visiting the Museum, Temple of Hibis (external) and El Bagawat Cemetery, Dinner and overnight at hotel in Kharga Oasis.
Day 10: Kharga Oasis - Luxor
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned jeep 4x4 to Luxor, approx. 350 km., lunch on route, arrive to Luxor, check into your hotel, overnight in Luxor
Day 11: Luxor - Cairo
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the East bank in Luxor, visit Karnak Temple of God Amon, Mut ( Amon Wife ) and Khonsu Their Son, Karnak Temple contains different temples inside, enjoy watching the amazing paints of various plants and animal as well, Then proceed to visit Luxor Temple dedicated to Amunhotep III, and it was completed by king Ramesses II, watch the paints of the festival which was made by ancient Egyptian every year when the God Amon do his journey to Luxor temple, proceed to visit the West Bank, Visit Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and colossi of Memnon, at the end of your tour transfer to luxor Airport, fly to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Final departure.
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.