Small Group Tour in Cairo for 3 days visiting the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, Valley temple, Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Islamic Cairo, Khan El Khalili and More
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay in Cairo
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned with group tour
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Optional Excursions
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to Egypt
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by an air-conditioned deluxe coach. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Cairo - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at the hotel with free time at your leisure, then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.