Cairo short breaks tours for 4 days in Cairo Egypt take a break to Cairo and experience the grandness of Cairo, discover the ancient Egyptian sites, Coptic churches and Islamic mosques and schools in Cairo
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) Lunch included during the tour and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast at the hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot) Lunch through out the tour at local restaurant. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Cairo - Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.