Explore Egypt Packages will give you the chance to experience the Egypt’s history, explore The three Pyramids, Egyptian museum and all the other sightseeing at Upper Egypt such as Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Philae Temple, Valley of the Kings, along with the Nile valley, you will explore all of that during your trip to Egypt.
- • 04 nights accommodation at Cairo hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- • 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile Cruise – Run of the house- on full board basis.
- • Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program, entrance fees and a qualified English-speaking guide.
- • Transportation by our deluxe coach with Wi-Fi.
- • Assistance by our representative throughout the trip.
- • Meet and assist at international Cairo Airport.
- • 01 Lunch in a local restaurant during the day tour in Cairo.
- • Mineral water during the tours.
- • Domestic flight from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo.
- • Tipping
- • Entry visa of Egypt.
- • International flight.
- • Personal expenses.
- • Beverage during meals.
- • Entrance inside the Great Pyramids and Solar boat in the Pyramids area.
- • Entrance in the Mummies’ room at the Egyptian Museum
Day 1: 27 December 2020 - Arrival at Cairo Airport
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeting by our representative who will be waiting for you with a sign in your name and will assist you through all airport procedures.
Then you will be transferred by our deluxe coach to your hotel for check-in and overnight.
The rest of the day is free.
• Free walking tour in Cairo where you can see the most beautiful areas, eating ice cream and visit Tahir Square.
• Sound and Light Show at Pyramids area and know more information about the Pyramids construction.
• Nile Dinner Cruise, sailing in the Nile for two hours, watches Belly Dancer and hears some Egyptian music.
Day 2: 28 December 2020 – Pyramids and Cairo Museum
Our visit starts with the only remaining one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and statue of Sphinx, Lunch in a local restaurant.
Then head to Cairo Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world.
transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3: 29 December 2020 – Free day
Breakfast at hotel, your day is free.
Optional Alexandria day tour, transfer to Alexandria, Arrive Alexandria and start your visits with Alexandria
Library, Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Montzah Palace, Lunch in a fish restaurant.
Then proceed with a visit to Qaitbay citadel and Pompey pillar.
Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 4: 30 December 2020 - Arrive Aswan – Embarkation on board of Nile Cruise
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Cairo Airport to catch your flight to Aswan, arrive Aswan Airport, our representative will transfer you to your Nile Cruise for embarkation.
Lunch on board and then proceed with a visit to the High Dam, Philae Temple and unfinished obelisk
Return back to the Nile Cruise, dinner on board and overnight.
Day 5: 31 December 2020 - Sail to Kom Ombo
Optional Abu Simbel temple, transfer you to visit the temple of the Pharaohs Ramses II, then you will visit the Temple of Nefertari. Sailing to Kom Ombo; visit Kom Ombo Temple.
Lunch on board, Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight in Edfu.
Day 6: 01 January 2021 - Edfu and East bank temples
Early morning visit Horus temple, then transfer you back to Nile Cruise. Breakfast on board and sailing to Luxor.
Visit East bank of river Nile (Luxor and Karnak temples).
Day 7: 02 January 2021 - West bank of Luxor – Flight to Cairo
Breakfast on board, transfer you to start a wonderful experience by visiting the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon)
After the tour, transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your domestic flight to Cairo. Arrive Cairo and transfer you to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 8: 03 January 2021 - Final Departure
Check-out after breakfast from hotel, our representative will escort you to Cairo International Airport for your final departure. We Hamis Travel Team wish you a safe flight back home.