For leisure travel, this 10 day Egypt and Jordan Tour will take you in a breathtaking journey to see the most important spots in Egypt and Jordan. See the Pyramids, the treasures of King Tut and cruise the Nile in Egypt. Enjoy the Dead Sea, Jerash and the ancient city of Petra and its amazing Roman monuments in Jordan.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights at 5-star hotel in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star Nile Cruise cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights at Amman hotel including daily breakfast
- Domestic flight (Cairo - Aswan - Luxor- Cairo)
- All sightseeing tours in Egypt Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on the Nile cruise sharing Memphis Tours group
- All sightseeing tours in Jordan Jerash, Dead Sea, Petra as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour
- English speaking driver in the Dead Sea
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned places
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- A bottle of water during you tours
- All taxes & service charge
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay in Egypt or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare to Egypt & Jordan
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Flight from Cairo to Amman
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- N.B - Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids & King Tut Treasure
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tours
Check out from hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight with to Aswan then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to your Nile Cruise ship for embarkation in Aswan before lunch. Enjoy visiting the world famous High Dam, the beautiful located Temple of Philae on Isis Island ,the Granite Quarries and the Unfinished Obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Sail to Kom Ombo, have breakfast on board and visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu, lunch on board after that visit the well preserved Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Have your breakfast on board during your sail to Luxor, then visit the West Bank and the Valley of the Kings, The temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board proceeding visiting East Bank ( Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple). Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Have your dinner on board and overnight in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Nile Cruise - Fly Luxor to Cairo
Breakfast on board, disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast, and then you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for flight to Cairo. Upon arrival at Cairo Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight.
Day 7: Fly Cairo to Amman - Hello Jordan
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for flight to Amman. Upon arrival at Queen Alia Airport our representative will meet and assist you through the customs and immigration procedures. Transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 8: Jerash & Dead Sea Tour
After breakfast, you will be escorted to Jerash, situated in the foothills of the mountain of Gilead, the ancient city is a reminiscent of the Roman Empire. Being one of the largest and well-preserved sites of Roman Architecture outside of Italy its grandeur can be seen in the colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. Afterward we drive to the Dead Sea, Being the lowest point on earth and filled with a variety of minerals with medicinal properties the site has developed into a health spa-like hotspot. The mineral concentration in the mud is used for therapeutic and beauty treatments. Queen Cleopatra and Sheba both were said to have known the value of the site and used it. Due too high salinity the water supports no form of life hence the name the Dead Sea and floating is very easy. Be sure to prepare to swim and relax in the mud before heading back to Amman.
Day 9: Tour to The Ancient City of Petra
After breakfast drive about 2.5 hours to the Rose Red City of Petra, Jordan’s largest attraction. First started in the 6 th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountain sides. Arriving at the visitor’s center it’s a 700 meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colors the towers more than 80 meters above you. As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra you make your way back through the Siq before returning to Amman.
Day 10: Amman Jordan - Fly Back Home
After breakfast transfer to Queen Alia Airport for final departure.