Egypt Short Tours offers Cairo Tours Packages in 4 days, visit Giza pyramids, Memphis City, The Step Pyramid of Sakkara ” Zoser Pyramid” The Egyptian Museum, Salah EL Din Citadel & the Alabaster Mosque, Old Cairo, Khan El-Khalili Market. Book online Cairo Tour with Al hamis travel.
- • Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- • 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- • 02 days tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- • 02 Lunches at local restaurants in Cairo
- • Entrance fees to all sites in Cairo as mentioned in program
- • English speaking guide
- • All The prices are per person and in us dollars
- • All service charges and taxes
- • Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- • International Flight
- • Visa to Egypt
- • Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- • Any other optional tours if required.
- • The above Prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter)
- • Tip.
Day 01: Arrival day
Al hamis travel representative will meet and Assist you at Cairo international airport, transfer by air-condition vehicle to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo day Tour (Giza Pyramids , Saqqara and Memphis)
Breakfast at hotel, Start your private day tour to visit Memphis city the oldest capital in ancient Egypt, next tour to Saqqara Step Pyramid "Zoser Pyramid" Lunch at local restaurant (vegetarian food available on request), proceed to visit Giza three Pyramids, visit pyramid of king Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus, Then drive to panorama area to take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple, at the end of your tour Drive back to your hotel in cairo, at night optional to visit the Sound & light show at the Pyramids area, overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Cairo Day Tour ( Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Coptic and Islamic sites )
Breakfast at hotel, start your private tour to visit the Egyptian Museum located in famous Tahrir Square, including Tutankamoun treasures of gold and jewelry, the Egyptian Museum contains the largest collection of the Egyptian art in the world, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Next tour to Citadel of Salah El Din, visit Mohamed Ali marvelous Mosque (The Alabaster Mosque), Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, proceed to Old Cairo, Visit the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, finally visit Khan El-Khalili Market, at the end of your tour Drive back to your hotel in cairo, at night optional Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Belly dancer, overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Departure day (Cairo short break)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.