See two different sides of Egypt on this 6-day tour. In Cairo visit the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Old Cairo. Travel to Bahariya Oasis to learn about Bedouin culture and camp in the desert. Visit the beautiful White Desert and the Valley of Al Haize.
Throughout the trip, your guide has the right to unpredictable weather conditions, impassable wadis concern constitutions of other passengers, vehicle breakdowns, etc. switch the route in the interest of your own safety if he sees fit. We therefore ask for your understanding as we can not guarantee the exact compliance with the order of the trip, according to tender. Goal of the team and our agency, but it is all the program points to achieve
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival & departure
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo at 5-star hotel on bed & breakfast
- Accommodation in Bahariya for 1 night at Oasis Style Hut, on half board
- Accommodation in White Desert camping for 1 night on full board basis
- Camping equipments like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents
- All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers inside Bahariya Oasis and White Desert by 4x4 car
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during your trips
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- Meals at hotels and during sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All taxes & service charge
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) after luggage and customs holding a sign reflects your name or our company name (Memphis Tours) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, the tour manager will assist you to check-in smoothly and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids / Museum
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then at 09:00 AM you will be met and accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then head to the Egyptian Museum, enjoying Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo / Bahariya Oasis
07:00 your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis, about 360 km east Cairo, this journey takes about 4 hours, lunch will be served in Bahariya oasis. Then visit the golden mummy show room and nobles tombs ( 2 tombs ) from the 26th dynasty, , that is a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu in the Bahariya Oasis. Then you will enjoy climbing the English House. Overnight in Bahariya oasis.
Day 4: White & Black Desert
After breakfast, continue driving to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of El Haize ( St.George Oasis ) , then drive to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
Continue driving to the White Desert National Park the most well-known desert destination in Egypt - and for a good reason. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world. Then Camp in the white desert or overnight at Farafra oasis hotel according to the possibility.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Back to Cairo
After breakfast, visit the hot springs and enjoy the beauty of the white limestone rocks in the area. Then start returning to Cairo. In the evening, enjoy an optional dinner cruise on the Nile or paying a visit for watching the Sound and Light spectacular Show of the Giza Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 6:Final Departure
Breakfast with free time at your hotel before checking out at 12:00 PM, then you will be picked you up by our representative and transferred to Cairo international Airport for final departure.